- General provisions
- This terms and conditions specify technical conditions and rules governing issuing and submitting e-invoices by PEBEK Sp. z o. o.
- The legal basis for issuing and submitting e-invoices constitutes Article 106(n), Article 2(31-32) and Article 106(m) of the Polish Law on VAT of 11 March 204, hereinafter referred to as VAT Law.
- These Terms and Conditions are made available via the Internet website that belongs to PEBEK Sp. z o.o.
- Each customer that receives e-invoices is obliged to read Terms and Conditions prior to filling the form of granting consent for reception of invoices via electronic means and to comply with provisions stipulated therein.
- Description and conditions of issuing and submitting e-inovices
- An invoice issued and submitted in an electronic format in accordance with the provisions of VAT Law is equal to an invoice issued in a paper form and constitutes a relevant accounting document issued by PEBEK Sp. z o.o.
- A condition to receive invoices is submitting a written consent on reception of e-invoices by Partner.
- Invoices shall be sent in an electronic format not earlier than a day after reception by PEBEK Sp. z o.o. of an executed written consent on reception of invoices in an electronic format.
- E-invoice shall be a PDF file with a guarantee of the origin and integrity of content of the invoice.
- E-invoice shall be sent to the email address written in the form of granting consent on reception of invoices via electronic means.
- PEBEK Sp. z o.o. shall submit invoices from the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Granting consent on issuing and submitting e-invoices shall not exclude the right to issuing and submitting invoices in a paper form.
III. Change of email address and abandonment of issuing and submitting e-invoices.
- Change of email address, on which invoices are to be sent, must be delivered in writing with the form of granting consent on reception of invoices with an endorsement “Updating”.
- Partner is entitled to abandon reception of invoices via electronic means. Withdrawal of acceptance takes place on the basis of: “Declaration regarding withdrawal from granting consent for reception invoices via electronic means”.
- Renewed activation of rules governing issuing and submitting e-invoices requires submitting new “Consent on reception of invoices via electronic means”.
Download declaration for e-invoices.